philadelphia card valentine
a clever way to let someone know that you love them- if you are from or live in Philadelphia! this card features a short list of fun things to love about the City of Brotherly Love, including:
- cheesesteaks and soft pretzels
- the Schuylkill with no traffic
- everything at Reading Terminal market
- the word 'jawn'
- the citywide special
- a Mummer strut on New years day
- running through the heart at the Franklin Institute
. . . and "you and me together", referring to whomever the recipient may be! :) hand printed on French Paper's Speckletone White with accompanying kraft brown envelope. this card is sized 4" x 5.5" and is blank inside for a personal message.
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.